Tips And Tricks for DA2 : Mini Militia
- We can fire and use melee attack at the same time. So spam the melee button not just for quick flight but to quickly take down the opponent if they are near you.
- Melee shooting can also be used to rush and take out a shielded opponent.
- Count opponent's bullet and try to kill when your opponent's gun is reloading.
- Purchase additional gas grenade from the store and throw it at the respawning areas after each death or when the game starts. It will help you to get extra points without doing anything.
- Crouching will only minimize the damage from grenades. So if your health is low or almost half then try not to crouch, just melee and fly upwards.
- I would always recommend you guys to equip sniper whenever possible to kill like a boss. It is the most powerful weapon.
- Sniper is also a great weapon for melee attacking.
- When the game starts do not bother to search and kill others. You know where the guns will be spawned in each map. Rush to these places when the game starts and equip best gun at the very beginning.
- In this game using grenades require skill training. Throwing grenades is trickier than it looks. If you jump a little bit higher and throw the grenade, it may go far.
- Sometimes melee attack will let you throw the grenade even further. Jumping and using melee together before throwing grenades mostly give the best result.
- Taking extra boost will give you more flight, fast and agility over your opponent.
- Don't even rush in a game. It is more important to win a match than to get more skills.
- When you have short ranged weapons. crouch and take cover and let you opponent come to you.